Here & Now

HERE & NOW

Whats up everyone, as you all know my name is Juan Pliego, I enjoy both my jobs and love to stay busy on a daily basis, But what you don't know is whats being going on in my daily life. 

At this point in life having trustworthy people you can count on is not a practical thing, it feels like everyones out to get you, or just plain jealousy can take over someone emotions and we all know what happens next Lol.  For me its a little different today for the first time I'm going to open up a bit. Going through a lot an not being able to talk about it, it honestly takes a toll on you body, mind and spirit. with no judgment from my fellow peers and friends here we go.

Myself and I'm sure most men have a problem with venerability, its not an easy thing for us to do.  For me it was a big problem, especially when it came down to friends trying ask what was going on in life. But I felt like I was just the loyalty guy, dependable enough to not need to open up to people. 
but let me tell you everytime I did that I was just screwing myself over. 

I was scared of my demons inside and more scared about how people would react to them. 

1. My BIGGEST PROBLEM is my self esteem, how I look at myself, how I treat myself, and most importantly how throughout the years I've changed to fit societies expectations. 
    - I have had people help me out with this situation, but if you know me I'm a stubborn MF,  and 
      there is no changing my mind once its made up. I hated how I look, how I talk, how let myself go 
      after high school. LOL (I was one of those that always said I was a big guy back then SMH take
      me back) Everything I've been through these past 3 years, made it even worse which put me In a      
      very very unhealthy state of mind. I started saying "You can't Fix Ugly" or "Whats the point now"
      You get the point.
      Thats when  SELF DEPRECATING became a thing. a horrible thing I didn't realize I was doing 
       for a long time. it became a daily thing  that was not so fun to be around.

2. Being a FAILURE, This topic is a really unnecessary one but here we go since I'm being open.
    Im 27 going on 28 and it seems like I ova not accomplished much in life. But once again I fell into  
    this mindset because of societies expectations. Expectations that are set by many different people 
    that live very different lives and most importantly SOCIAL MEDIA! I focus so much on th bad 
    that I forget to take a step back, sit and enjoy my accomplishments that I have been able to 
    accomplish! NO person is a failure we just complete things at different pace.
                    "FAILURE IS NOT THE OPPOSITE OF SUCCESS, ITS PART OF IT"

3. PRIORITY,  if  you know me i rarely put myself first, and that became a problem. 
    lets just saw that has been a work in progress. If I don't take care of myself who will?

4. My Dammm HEALTH, I'm not really open about this topic and unfortunately I will keep it that
    way. Unfortunately when I choose to tell certain people they turned around and just made it a joke
    and that was a very disappointing. The DAILY struggle of keeping up with daily health is a must at  
    this point. 

ES TODO FOR NOW:

I've been through a lot, I've pushed through, mental head suffered a big hit, and self esteem has been lower than ever. Learn to not trust anyone, learned that everyone is out for themselves, I should be the  priority. and my success should be celebrated! Im a traveler, and will travel the world if my health, God permits. Learned that Vacations are for all SHAPES & SIZES,  to enjoy life.  My Goal with people is  to figure out how we are similar as opposed to how different we are & come together in a way we understand eachother. 

To all the people in the past that have intentionally or unintentionally damaged me in a way, you have been forgiven. That shit stays in the past. I took the trip to Hawaii to gain self love, self respect and I've found it. 

VALLEY OF THE TEMPLES.  AHUIMANU,HI   AUG 2019
                                                                           GRACIAS 






Comments