Mahalo Hawaii



Ohhhhhhh Hawaii, you treated me so good but yet did me so dirty! haha
I want to start off by thanking the beautiful

Melissa Martinez 
for being such a great host for this amazing trip. Without her I don't think I could have had such an amazing Redo of Hawaii. (Fun fact: I try not to go to the same place more than once so that I can travel somewhere new each time I get on an airplane)

Lets talk about the Greeting I got from the ladies haha

The best greeting I've received so far.. with not just myself but other people around the airport laughing haha

Hawaii, it was amazing, it was busy but I was calm,  
exiting but relaxing
 it was nothing life my first time there.
 and this time I got to do what I wanted to do.

The PARADISE journey started with a the Distillery Tour that got me a bit
Turnt
but hey its was ok until we had to save Melissa! 
just when we thought the day was over we got ready and headed to a rooftop 
BBQ and let me tell you the views, the lights and the sound of the Ocean! 
The best part other then the lamb chops was meeting locals, 2 greeks kids visiting and a young lady from Switzerland. It was pretty awesome.

NEXT DAY
Early morning Hike! were talking about 5am early. smh
but we made it to the Pill Box and saw the most amazing sunrise.
 After trying not to die on our way down
Caro & myself had the rest of the day to ourselves 
visited a temple, grabbed Starbucks and ate amazing food and chilled at the beach.


But I feel like im talking forever! 
so lets just say HAWAII was nothing bus amazing, Great food!
awesome adventures, tested friendships, tested self esteem and most important it placed put me out of my comfort zone!  SWIMMING WITH SHARKS! 

for me it was more than vacation, it was a mental health break.
I left at 25% person and glad to say I came back at 75% 
realized some things, love my self a bit more
and lets just say im a bit happier than I was! 

thank the gods for all he experiences 
-jpliego

Comments