EL AVENTURERO


El Aventurero


The name is Juan Pliego, and welcome to my the new hopefully improved space? 
haha

This is a space to share my own adventures, things I've been able to learn
 from other people, from shows, documentation, articles and most important my own experienced from traveling the world. 

I can honestly say I'm a different person. 
I've accepted many challenges in life and now you will be able to see the things ive be doing around the community to help others.


Fun Fact: I'm so proud of the picture above that was taken in Lebec, Ca on October 21, 2019 
AKA my Birthday. Also my first spartan race which was 4 miles long.
What people didn't know, the previous 10 months I was on 
about 10 different medication that I would take only a daily basis.
Reason why was because I was on prostate cancer watch. 
During those 10 months I had to postpone my spartan race 3 times from LA, Portland, OR & Seattle.
On October 19th, 2018 I got the call the news that I had no cancer and I was released from 
medical leave, light duty and off most medications. 
3 days later I signed up for spartan race, pushed myself 
and I sure cried at that finish line. 

I learned a lot, I'm thankful for alot.

and realized that for the past 10+ years I have been ignoring the ME chapter in my book.

im so thankful for the negative and positive things in life!


But Enough of that!
Here we go!!

Time Square, NYC, NY November 2018

Comments